Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lelouch grows more distant

It was nearly midnight....Lelouch was so verbally cold towards me. I can't imagine ever feeling this distant from him.
He barely spoke. Of course, I had lots to say. I felt that I was scolding him, but I wasn't sure when we would get to talk again. 

Arisu told me I had to be firm.  Tell him exactly the way things need to be and how I felt.  I asked him to set aside our indifference and to forget what happened between us.  

Mainly, I wanted to make sure that he took care of Suzaku for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments that would take away from the context of my blog entries. Please keep this in mind when making your comment post. (In other words, be kind with your words or they will be deleted)