Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tag Team Battle: deadly triangle

Callin’ is supposed to be “Suzaku”’s theme from Code Geass.  This song is heard in the tag team battle between Lelouch, CC & Suzaku.  A deadly triangle of love, power and personalities. 

Who are these 3?


Callin’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqRkSYM2dw

So I’ll shout for nothing but love, because no one is alone
I mustn’t turn my back on calling out our respective names


It’s not too late to grip our hands together
We no longer need a tomorrow in which we struggle against and hurt each other


So that the sun will smile in this narrowed sky
Let’s try removing the clouds, one person at a time

The confusion was born in the very midst of conflict; the absurdity seizes me, but…

So I’ll shout for nothing but love, because no one is alone
I mustn’t turn my back on calling out our respective names

Like how the little droplets become an ocean before long
I’m sure our thoughts, too, should be able to become one

Please don’t be afraid to imagine; I repeatedly understand and misunderstand, but…
So I’ll dash through nothing but the “present”, ahead of living my dreams
The tender future is spreading its hands and waiting for your smile

That’s right, no one is alone; if we call out each other’s name
Then it’ll surely shine in the colors of the rainbow, right? The bridge that connects our hearts
So I’ll dash through nothing but the “present”, ahead of living my dreams
The tender future is spreading its hands and waiting for your smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments that would take away from the context of my blog entries. Please keep this in mind when making your comment post. (In other words, be kind with your words or they will be deleted)