Thursday, March 25, 2010

Are you feeling alone?

I have not been able to get this song out of my head since I talked to a close friend the other night.  Its so hard to open up our hearts and share things but when we truely care about one another we are there to listen.   You are not alone....

Alone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kmFV5BaYOk

You whispered to me
All of your secrets and a kiss
I was so happy that I cried
I won’t forget about that night

Everything ended, but-

When love was still alive
The world seemed to be shining
Now we seem to be strangers
And I’m Alone

I wanted to go together with you
On the road you wished for
Even though I wanted to be by your side
You left me

Was everything my dreaming?
When love was still alive
The world was in our hands
Will we be able to meet again someday?

Until that day, I’m Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments that would take away from the context of my blog entries. Please keep this in mind when making your comment post. (In other words, be kind with your words or they will be deleted)