Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dear Suzaku

I want to know,
Today when I saw you for that split second in the court yard,when our eyes met for a second. In that split second I read your eyes. I got a message from your eyes that made me get a bad feeling inside.
I always read people by their eye's...I feel that when you read a person's eyes you get their true feelings. It works,half the time I believe....
I just assume this from a split glance,but it could of been how you where feeling at that moment.
I know we don't talk alot...I'm kinda all over the place,roaming around campus here,but I got concern. I care for you,crazily enough.
Even thou it's a I know you from another friend relationship,it 'seems.
So just wanted to know what's up,because of what I read in your eyes... I wouldn't want to use my Geass on you :)

Pizza Girl,
C.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments that would take away from the context of my blog entries. Please keep this in mind when making your comment post. (In other words, be kind with your words or they will be deleted)